Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I want a brownie badge AND a chest to pin it on.

I've spent the last hour and half planning menus and researching recipes. And I want credit. So yeah! I want a Brownie badge, AND a chest to pin it on.

But I'll also take a good brownie recipe if you got it.

Wednesday- Park Day, Library day
Red Potato Soup
Bake muffins

Thursday- Crafting day (Think felt food.)
B- Muffins
L- Chicken Nuggets
D- Pork Chops and Sweet Potatoes

Friday-
B-Yogurt and rest of muffins
L- Cucumber Sandwiches
D- Gyoza, Rice, Edamame

Saturday
B- Tortilla Egg Bake
L- Left overs
D- Asian Chicken Wraps with Steamed Snap Peas, Pineapple
soak beans
make Chimichangas to freeze

Sunday
B-Oatmeal
L-Left overs
D- Quesadillas with Corn and Black Bean Salsa, rest of Pineapple
bake Birthday cake and cupcakes
Crockpot applesauce

2 comments:

Casey said...

Yum! Sounds good...and very organized. I could learn a thing or two from you.

To answer your question about the adoption, they went through Holt International. My sil hasn't updated in a while, but you can read their saga at 3morehixons (I have a link on my blog). It's amazing to look at the pictures of these kids while they lived in Haiti...especially little Roberto...compared to now! They are so happy and doing so well!

Holly said...

I believe we need to be exchanging recipes:)

Blog Archive