Here's a good reason not to wait until the night before to plan your Sunday School lesson.
Your intense LDS.org search into the twelve tribes of Isreal and it's gathering shall be interrupted by phone calls to the emergency room and the sneaky administration of medicated capsules.
Ani is allergic to diaper rash cream. A whole tube of it.
(I totally and completely jinxed myself yesterday.)
So, if I don't figure out why there are actually thirteen tribes and where they are, I now know that the dog dosage for Benadryl is 1mg per lb. And you shouldn't turn your back on a two year old (dog) for even a second.
*** This blog is never a substitute for actual medical or veterinary advice or care. In fact, I'd double check with someone before taking any of my advice on anything.
Oh, yeah. There are pictures. Because while the Mommy in me was freaking out anticipating anaphylaxis, the nurse in me thought these hives looked awesome!! The lighting at midnight is not great, but she has about 200+ lumps all over her body.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)