We need a better word than spoiled. Spoiled sounds so bratty. Abundantly gifted? That doesn't sound any better. OK, maybe she is a little spoiled. You know it's true when people bring YOU presents on THEIR birthday. Ah, it is good to be a girl. And the only girl. Grami is coming today to celebrate her birthday and Scrunch is very excited. Honestly mom. She woke up this morning and said, "I want to see my Grami today."
OK, not really. But Grami calls (almost) every morning and says, "Scrunch told me she wants to come and see her Grami." And since it is her birthday...
Instead, she is coming here and will have to settle for a weekend of babysitting and reading stories for the ump-tienth million time. How convenient for me! I'm so confused as to whose birthday it actually is.
Happy Birthday Grami! We have lots of new tricks to show you.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)