After last night's address there is no doubt in my mind that our Commander in Chief could sell a ketchup (or catsup) popcicle to a woman in a white Armani suit. And I have to say, I'm a sucker too. He had me completely buying into the spiel. The smooth talking. The smooth skin (can he really look that good up close? ). The winks and the smiles. How about the little exchange between he and the First Lady? I almost didn't notice he wanted me to hand over my paycheck.
But then I'm a sucker. They see me coming a mile away. I sat and watched while getting a pedicure and next thing I know I'm getting my eyebrows waxed. Then she asks if I want her to do my lip, too. Did I even need my lip waxed? I wasn't even there for a waxing. Ooooooh. She's good. She was fully expecting I would leave a chunk of this week's earnings with her. Just the thought of my lip needing a wax was enough.
That's okay, I just watched the President's Address to Congress. Lets just throw more money at it and see if it helps.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)