Ever feel like a moment in your life could be a cartoon? Picture this.
Ani the Coonhound wakes to a raccoon (of all things) on the porch.
Ani begins to bark (duh!).
Ani's bark wakes husband.
Husband gets up and goes to investigate.
Jedi the wimpy Weimaraner knows Papa should not be outside right now so he comes and wakes up mom.
Now mom is up.
Scrunch (never wanting to be left out) is now awake. Wide awake.
After months and months of trying she discovers that the cat is asleep. She quietly sneaks up behind him and pounces. Only he's faster, yowls, hisses and has claws.
Scrunch is now crying.Not funny except she is trapped behind the toilet (so funny).
Mom is in the other bathroom.
Papa yells for mom to come.
Now the neighbors are surely up.
And that is how we all ended up in the bed playing peek-a-boo and eating Craisins at two o'clock in the morning. All except the neighbors that is.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)