I'd like to file a missing persons report.
He's white. Not caucasian. Just white.
About 4 inches by 4 inches.
Most recently speaks in a British accent.
He never answers, but I still call him Mike.
Somehow, somewhere I misplaced by better half. Mike, my GPS, and I have been connected at the hip for the last two years. I don't know if it was something I said, or what, but he's gone. Just up and left. I've left no rock unturned, looked everywhere, and still... nothing.
In the mean time, I'm afraid to leave the house.
Mike come home soon. You have until Friday and then you will be replaced.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)