Monday, February 2, 2009
HELP! I'm new at this.
Look. I've read the books.
A year ago it was How to Raise an Adopted Child. The Happiest Baby on the Block. The No-Cry Sleep Solution.
This week I'm returning The No-Cry Discipline Solution, Reading with Babies, Toddlers and Twos, and Reading Magic.
But nobody ANYwhere has covered how to change a squirmy one-year-old's diaper without calf roping them and tying them down.
Preferably before PETA gets word.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)