What is it about doing ONE thing EVERY day that compels me to continue even though I'm too exhausted, too emotionally fried, too wired to put into words what a weird day it was?
All day long I wondered where my camera crew was. My job would make some award winning reality tv. It's like Cops meets Scrubs meets I don't know what else, but it is crazy.
Nurses should be eligible for Emmy's. Damn those HIPAA people and their rules!! You're stuck with American Idol instead of Nurse Ratched to the Rescue.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)