For one thing, it's not the middle of my life yet. For another, I just can. That's all.
I have purple hair. No kid (especially teenage girl) wants to be like their mother so I figure this is my preemptive strike. If I do it, she won't want to. The piercings and a tat are next. Just kidding. Actually, I made that reason up. I have no explanation as to why I colored my hair, except I saw someone with it and thought, "I like that. I'm going to do it." And do it I did. For the first time I get to say "Because I'm the mom, and I can."
I don't usually wear my sunglasses in the house, but because I am the mom I also have dark circles under my eyes. I can wear dark glasses in my own house if I want to (and look like a dork). Again, because I'm the mom.
I also had a Heath Klondike bar for breakfast.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)