Day two of randomness continues. Thoughts as I lurk on Facebook. (That could be the title to a VERY creepy indie-rock alternative song.)
My updates make me sound like the most boring person on the planet. The Mayor is doing the dishes. The Mayor is washing diapers. The Mayor is reading stories to Scrunch. Who cares? Nobody.
I find myself wanting to lie. The Mayor is packing for a trip to Bali. The Mayor is having lunch with Michelle Obama. The Mayor just won a brand new car! The Mayor is getting ready to go on David Letterman. The Mayor just finished writing her book.
Popularity contests do not end in High School.
Whoa! She got hot. and he got fat. I've noticed girls are definitely later bloomers than the guys.
My original marital theory stands...Marry a nerd. They make good husbands.
Holy crap! You're a mom/dad? Holy crap! You have how many kids?
My kid is cuter than your kid.
I would die before posting a picture like that.
I am going to kill you for tagging me in that picture.
And so it goes.
The Mayor is done posting on her blog today.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)