Both appointments went exactly as planned. Here is your paperwork. Sign here. We need this filled out. You'll need these signed too. Get this filled. Take this. We'll see you at your next appointment.
On the one hand it does mean we are starting THE paperwork again. On the other it just means we dust off the ovulation kits and pregnancy tests. Last time I saw them Scrunch was trying to stuff everything under the sink into the toilet.
Tell your friends. Tell your hairdresser. And your dog groomer's cousins daughter. We will soon be looking for our baby.
On the upside,
I take secret pleasure in catching people off guard with remarks they never see coming.
Unsuspecting MA (Medical assistant)- "So you're here for a fertility consult?"
MA- "Have you been trying for at least a year?"
MA- "Are you using birth control?"
Me- "Nope. Seems to be built in."
Serves her right.
This time things are different. I want more children, but if it doesn't happen for a while, Scrunch is enough. I just want her to remember that she was always enough. What I can't get enough of? Banana splits. Third day in a row that I'm having one. That is what gets me through the day- Scrunch and banana splits. And sometimes we dance to Abba while eating a banana split.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- And it continues.
- Random on Fridays
- Smooth talking.
- An apple a day keeps the monsters away.
- Ulterior Motives
- Adoption is not a cure for infertility.
- A little quiz for you. Don't worry it's multiple c...
- Ten reasons why a person should know how to thread...
- No, it's not a mid-life crisis.
- Nocturnal Awakenings
- Dear Mike, Come home soon!
- You know you're spoiled when...
- If I got my way we might have world peace.
- Forget Punxsutawney Phil!
- Different types of love.
- Biggest Pet Peeve Like EVER!
- Motherly Confessions
- You might be sorry you asked.
- Good Luck Charm
- This is where we part ways.
- I'd like to thank...
- HELP! I'm new at this.
- Sunday Lesson
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2008 (371)