Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dilemma

So, we moved. And now I'm meeting new people. And I'm afraid they might find and read my blog. See the dilemma? I'm an acquired taste. Don't judge by the blog people. Or do, and you'll quickly find that I don't give a flying fetch. And that I hate the word fetch. So if you're new and wondering...This is not a knitting blog, infertility blog, adoption blog, a family blog, a crafting blog, a whining/bitching/moaning blog, a cooking blog, or a what we've been up to blog. It is Z) all of the above.

So stick around, or don't.

3 comments:

Crazy Me... said...

Haha. Love that song. My favorite part is about the rogaine.

grandma/mom said...

I think I will stick around thank you. I love diversity:)and honesty!
Carolyn

cambridgeclan said...

I love this song.

Blog Archive