Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cupcake Wearing a Cupcake

Knitting journal entry:
Cupcake Hat knit from the stash.
Started: A couple of weeks ago.
Finished: As we pulled into the church parking lot on Sunday.

We were out late at some friend's on Sunday so I let her sleep in her onesie. Monday morning I woke her up with the camera.

Seriously lady, you've got issues. Step away from the camera and back away slowly. And for hell's sake! Why am I still wearing this stupid hat?


Oh all right. I give. She then decided to totally ham it up! I wish they weren't so dark, but well it was still dark outside.

Full view of the Cupcakeness.

5 comments:

Byran and Diana said...

Cute pictures. I still don't know where you moved to!

northslopegang said...

Looks good enough to eat! Cute pics. Little Miss is growing up.
Like the new layout.

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Same area only closer to John's work.

Mayor of CrazyTown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

that might be the cutest thing ive ever seen

Blog Archive