Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Old Fashioned Fun!

We went to the Fair on Saturday for a little break and some fun. Of course my favorite part was the auctioneer. All those cute 4-H kids! Took me back a few days. I was even F.H.A. secretary!

We're going where? Really? Actually this is for Grammy so she can check out my new jammies.

We're here!

It took way too long to get here. Actually, more than 15 minutes in the car leads to napping for both Little Miss and her mommy. What can I say? It is a gift.

But I woke her up to see Zuckerman's Famous Pig! Not really, but he was Grand Champ.


Miss and Mommy. Of course not looking at the camera, but you could spot those cheeks anywhere. Also, not the best debut of the new 'do, but oh well.

More of those cheeks.


See what I have to put up with?



Husband headed for a CABG and no not the vege! That's coronary artery bypass grafting! Fair food is disgusting to look at but seriously tasty going down!


Oh what a great day, wouldn't you say? Hey! That rhymed.



3 comments:

Crazy Me... said...

In the last picture it looks like if you were to remove Little Miss's mute button she would yell out "yee-haw!" She even has her arm in position...I think you guys may have spent a little too much time at the fair :)

PS- I am jealous of your hair. I would kill to be able to have a hair style like that.

Crazy Me... said...

You know, nothing says food poisoning like fair sushi....

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Sick, I'd never eat Sushi at the fair.

Blog Archive