Parenting 101 Syllabus
Take pictures. Lots of pictures. And document all firsts.
The first one we've done okay at. The second... not so great.The day she said her first word? The day she first crawled? Um....
But I wouldn't say we've failed completely. Not yet. I'd give us a B-. That's good because C's get degrees.
We have documented some other really great firsts.
The ride home from her first birthday party. And her first grass stain.
Her first cold.
First time wearing the first sweater I ever knit.
The first time she said "Cheese" to the camera.
Not bad. I passed Driver's Ed with a C-, so I'll take a B- in parenting any day. That's got to be harder than parallel parking. It rivals it at least.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Another one bites the dust!
- Low Down on the House
- What to do while waiting for the realtor to call.
- A post where I talk about which song I want played...
- We're home but not totally ready to get back to re...
- I'm on vacation.
- You knew it was coming.
- Brutal Honesty
- To blog or not to blog?
- From International to domestic. From closed to ope...
- Mental health update.
- It's a Slippery Slope
- Save it.
- The most useful thing my mother ever taught me.
- A Great Day
- It is my nature.
- Endangered Species
- Consider Myself Warned
- C's Get Degrees
- Tell it to me plain.
- Saturday Means Sucker
- Lest You Think I've Been Slacking
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2008 (371)