I talk to myself as I grocery shop. Come to think of it, I talk to myself while I do most things. Now that I have Scrunch to tag along, I don't look as crazy. That's nice.
So I'm standing in the isle of the grocery store and reach for some crackers. "Ooooh, there they are. These are the ones we've been looking for," I tell Scrunch.
"Oh, but those have sooooooo many calories." I hear from the lady standing next to me scouring the back of a different cracker package.
I pulled a case of selective hearing and walked away.
What is with people suddenly feeling the need to make commentary on every minor decision or status update a person makes? Even to the point of being rude to complete strangers. Does this have anything to do with blogging or Facebook? It wasn't an anonymous comment on a blog, it was in person. Or was she just crazier than I am and forgot the filter on her mouth this morning?
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Another one bites the dust!
- Low Down on the House
- What to do while waiting for the realtor to call.
- A post where I talk about which song I want played...
- We're home but not totally ready to get back to re...
- I'm on vacation.
- You knew it was coming.
- Brutal Honesty
- To blog or not to blog?
- From International to domestic. From closed to ope...
- Mental health update.
- It's a Slippery Slope
- Save it.
- The most useful thing my mother ever taught me.
- A Great Day
- It is my nature.
- Endangered Species
- Consider Myself Warned
- C's Get Degrees
- Tell it to me plain.
- Saturday Means Sucker
- Lest You Think I've Been Slacking
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2008 (371)