Friday, May 15, 2009

Miss-chevious.


The biggest complain I get (mostly from my mom), is that there are never enough pictures of Scrunch anymore. There's a reason for that. She doesn't hold still long enough. And if she is holding still, she's just trying to sneak up on the cat. Are we going to place bets on who will need to seek emergency medical care when that finally happens?

Gone are the days when my little baby doll would let me dress her up and slap big 'ole bows on her head. She's got her own ideas about things. If she had her way, most of the time she'd run around looking like a bag lady or without any clothes on at all.



Yesterday, I told her to sit her bottom down "Right now! We don't jump on the furniture." She turned around, looked at me and said, "Why?"

Oy!

I am totally up a creek with this kid.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Sounds 100% normal to me! I love the chair on top of the couch game...she's such a dolly!

Marti said...

Laughing right now. She sounds healthy and normal to me! I'm going to sound sentimental(probably more mental), but enjoy every minute of it because it goes by way too fast. Matthew was a non-stop bottle of energy and I am starting to miss it. Cute pictures and she is growing way too fast!

needlenut said...

Just wait. It gets even better (or is that worse?)

Can't wait to see her next week.

Blog Archive