Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I don't want it outsourced.

I do not want to press #1 for English and #2 for Spanish. Do we not have an official language? Nothing against Spanish speakers (happen to be one) but is this not the United States of America? Not if your call goes through. You are calling Bangladesh. But fine. Whatever. I do not want to hang on the line for the next available representative. But I guess I don't have much of a choice. This is starting to get a little irritating. And by a little I really mean a lot.

We decided to get a 'land line' after only having cell phones for a few years. So we went on-line and signed up. Three weeks later it still wasn't working, but of course they sent us a bill. Husband calls up and is instructed to file complaint on-line. He goes to do that, but he needs an Id. His options are #1. have them call us (on the phone line that's not currently working) or #2. have them mail it to us. Now we are waiting for our Id to come in the mail so we can go on-line and file a complaint so we can tell them our phone isn't working. And a damn good thing too because I have a mind to call up and tell you what I really think of you, your customer service, and outsourcing all the damn jobs to who-knows-where.

No comments:

Blog Archive