Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Replace the Roll, PLEASE!

There are a few things (okay way more than a few) that I don't get. Like how my practically perfect, GENIUS husband has trouble replacing the toilet paper roll. I know I'm being nit-picky. And there are about a bazillion things that I do that bug the crap out of him, but I'm not trying to pick a fight. Honestly people. Help me understand. What is so hard about replacing the roll? I know he's not the only one. There are others out there that have difficulty with paper replacement as well. I'm not asking you to fold the ends into neat little hotel points. I don't even care if you place it over or under (even though over is the right way), just replace the roll, please.


And another thing I don't understand... people on government aid (which in itself I'm not against in certain circumstances), living in their nasty houses (and by nasty I mean complete with diaper smelling, Dorito cheese-crusted, scabies infested nastiness), nasty carpet, nasty couch, nasty chair, nasty everything, but they have a huge-ass tv. Priorities? I don't get it.

No comments:

Blog Archive