Friday, October 24, 2008

Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones.

Yabba dabba dooo!


Freakin' weirdos.

Scrunch was not pleased when her momma put on her wig. She still sounds like mom, but she doesn't look like mom.

I don't care if this dude doesn't look like Papa, he lets me play with candy!


Boooya!

Our Mini-Monster.

Crap like this, I mean wholesome family recreational activities, like the good 'ole Ward Halloween party are soo much more fun with a kidlet. She makes everything more fun. In fact, I could play dress up most days of the year and blame it on her. The wigs are staying. I see Ariel, Spice Girls, Beatles- the possibilities are endless.

3 comments:

featherhead said...

Are those the Del Taco Cups I'm seeing on top of the car?? :)

featherhead said...

I think Little Miss if the cutest Pebbles ever.... I don't blame her for being nervous about the red wig; maybe she thought you were going to turn into Aunt "E" and start squaking like Scuttle

Marti said...

very cute!

Blog Archive