Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Setting a World Record

I left my blow dryer at my mom's last month. Since it is not the first time I have done that, I'm refusing to buy another one. They'll be here in a couple of weeks and I think I can hold out until then. In the mean time we are setting the world record for Consecutive Crappy Hair Days and resorting to last ditch efforts to seem somewhat presentable.


Little Miss is helping by making sure we at least have gleaming whites. She has this thing about teeth. She's constantly having me open my mouth so she can look at them. I don't get it. Now when she sees me brushing she wants to brush too. Maybe she'll be a dentist. That would be cool -someone to support me in my old age. Can't you just see it? It's not hard to imagine what with the curlers and all.

6 comments:

northslopegang said...

WHENEVER NAT IS OVER SHE WILL INVITE FAMILY TO HAVE A FLOSSING PARTY IN THE BATHROOM AT NIGHT. I REMEMBER USING THOSE KINDS OF VELCRO ROLLERS. THEY ARE GREAT WHEN YOU ARE UP CAMPING AND CAN'T STAND YOUR HAIR AFTER A FEW DAYS.

Marti said...

I could just slap you,you look cute even with curler in. Not fair!

Anonymous said...

Little Miss is too darn cute. She is growing so darn fast. And as for you I don't think you have had a bad hair day in ten years. Every time you come you forget stuff here or take stuff. Not only did you forget your blow dryer but also your blue scrub pants.

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

I've been looking for those!!!!!

Casey said...

I thought you were just going for a retro look! Curlers give me flash backs to my childhood I'd rather not conjure up! Little miss is going to make a fantastic dentist...that is a great plan!

cambridgeclan said...

You can use mine. I think I can do without it for a month since I don't really remember when I used it last. It was really good to see you last week.

Blog Archive