I think you should vote, too. But I don't care if you fill out your ballot tonight (just do it by Nov. 4 and it has to be stamped and received to count). What I want is for you to tell me which planter picture holder I should go with. #1 or #2. Because cute party favors are what really matters right now. If you vote I'll let you count reading my blog as FHE. Hey, it's better than nothing which is what usually happens.
And by the way, Scrunch turned nine months old yesterday, making her three quarters of year old. If we were to pick her rapper name yesterday it would be 75 Cent.
Nine Things about being Nine Months old.
1. Her hair is starting to curl but when mom styles it curly then Papa comes along and brushes it straight.
2. She knows the sign for dog. Which is just panting but she does it to her Stitch, and the bat hanging from some one's car at Trunk or Treat. She has absolutely no fear of beasts with large teeth.
3. She thinks it is funny when Ani and Jedi bark.
4. She will spend up a good forty-five minutes in the bathtub. She absolutely loves it. So we take two baths a day around here.
5. She STILL wakes up with a smile. Weird kid. But it does make six thirty a little brighter.
6. Her favorite song is "Five Green and Speckled Frogs" and she will hold her hand up when we sing it trying to make the right numbers.
7. Saturday she shared a Subway sandwich with mom and ate everything including pepperchinis (sp?) and the bell pepper. Olives are tasty too. There is very little this child wont eat. In fact, I can't think of anything right now. She hates the texture of pureed food so it's a good thing she has all eight teeth so she can chew.
8. Her mom is one of those weirdos who believes in spacing (but still giving) immunizations so we don't go the doc all the time so we have no idea how long she is or how much she weighs. I can tell you however that she is wearing 18 mos. clothes and a few of those are getting a little short.
9. Mom still likes to make booties.
Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday that I "I am my kid's mom" and that I "would swim through shark infested waters to bring her a lemonade."