Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Are you game?

Come on, you big chicken. Buck, buck, buck-awe. That's a chicken sound typed out. I think. And that is me calling you out. Bring your A-game baby, because we're going to have some crafting fun!

ARE YOU GAME?

The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

Who's in?

Thank you to Angela for starting this. When she mentioned it at knitting group, I knew I was in. Hellooooo? She makes jewelry and spins. And her newest pet is made of baby camel and silk!!! Does that sound like something I'd be interested in? (The jewelry and spinning part.) She can keep her camel. The rest of you are stuck with whatever I come up with.

Thanks Flickr.

8 comments:

Holly said...

no need to be part of your contest...i don't make things...i buy them:) just wanted to say your new header is "to die for CUTE!!"

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Well, since I like you and I'm the boss of this here blog, I'll make you something anyway. I'm pretty sure I pictured you eye-ing the Mancho. (Man Poncho)

Melissa and Michael said...

Ooo Ooo pick me. I love the stuff you make.

Natster said...

I want in! :) I guess I "have" to go to Roberts now. oh the shame! {I used to have an unofficial residence there! :) }
Thanks friend!

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

OK people, Holly doesn't count. So it'll be four things for me.

northslopegang said...

Oh I'm not the last one. Yeah. I'm going for it!!! Thanks.

Natster said...

yay! :) Thanks for doing this.

cambridgeclan said...

I'm a day late and a dollor short, but hey I'll leave my little comment anyway.

Blog Archive