Sunday, March 15, 2009

A glimpse into my uneventful life on a Sunday night.

I'm knitting as fast as I can. I think the cure for repetitive motion injury is to stop the repetitive motion . I am a freakin' genius! No medical training necessary for that tidbit.

In other headline making news a rayon/viscose blend makes for the gnarliest knot to try and unravel. I finally said screw it and tossed in the towel. I thought Jedi had outgrown playing with skeins of yarn but proof positive, boys (even dogs) never grow up.

Husband is sitting on the couch next to me. He's watching Extreme Engineering. He made pancakes with fresh berries for dinner. Scrunch is asleep and has been for two hours. Jedi and Ani are waiting to get kicked off the bed.

And now you know why I don't bother to update my Facebook.

No comments:

Blog Archive