Monday, March 16, 2009

My Service to Humanity

I thought I would do something nice for someone today, but it's raining which is not nice for me. What can I do without leaving my house? And then in a stroke of genius (for the second day in a row) it came to me. I will share my meal plan for the week with you complete with links. Forget the fact that it was something I had to do anyway. Now I get a check mark next to meal plan AND service. Because it's all about the check marks, right? That's how we get to heaven. (hehe)
It must be raining sarcasm.

And remember, there are two options when it comes to dinner
1) take it 2) leave it.

Monday
Pork Chops with Garden Rice

Tuesday
Pot Sticker Salad with Snap Peas
Rice

Wednesday
Bacon Wrapped Apple Chicken in Crockpot
Broccoli
Sweet Potatoes

Thursday
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Friday
Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce

Saturday
Marinated Salmon Fillets (Trader Joe's)
Rice
Salad
Bread

Sunday
Thai Red Curry Soup
Crusty Bread

1 comment:

Casey said...

sounds and looks great! wish I had a trader joes near by! (and by "near by" I mean within the state boundaries!)

Blog Archive