Friday, March 13, 2009

Stuff

When I get excited I either jump around making me hard to follow in conversation or I just speak in a completely run-on sentence which is almost as hard to follow. If you speak crazy, you can usually follow me. If you don't, it's high time you learned. Then you too can be bilingual.

That said, here is my random of Friday's.

- Last nights meeting was AWEsome. I don't know if it helped anyone else there, but (selfishly) it helped me lots. Every time I get to speak in a setting like that I am more and more grateful for our Birthmom and the whole process. And when you feel so grateful your heart might explode, it makes you happy. Happy is good.

- Scrunch pooped and peed in her pink potty last night. You'd have thought she crapped gold nuggets with the way we jumped and danced around. Even husband. And he is not a dancing around in excitement kind of guy. I did NOT want to start potty training (and we still really aren't) but what am I supposed to do when she says 'pot-ty' and brings me her soiled diapers?

- It is really bad when you have to stop at a gas station to use their restroom, go in, ask for the key and the chick at the counter says, "Are you sure you want to use this restroom?" No dear. I'm not sure. I actually have a deep seeeded phobia about using public restrooms, which tells you than I'm in dire straights at the moment. But I'm pretty sure I don't want to go in my pants. Thanks anyway. I carry hand sanitizer on my person at all times and I've been camping enough times to have figured out that you don't sit, just hover. Just give me the friggin' key already! She was, however, right. I might just carry Scrunch's pink potty in the trunk from now on.

- Three out of the six projects I'm knitting right now are purple.

- I'm using denial as a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that my partner in crime and frequent Brunch n' Bitch buddy is moving. It works great. Although, it is hard to ignore the fact when you're plotting the kidnapping of her favorite child. Scrunch needs her Grady.

- We're having pork chops for dinner.

- You should avoid Wal-mart at all costs. Today and always, but especially today and through-out the weekend. It's payday Friday and you know what that means. Every body and their mother including people who cannot drive carts so they should not drive period are out. Good luck and be safe. But don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

Casey said...

LOL! I'm glad I know crazy speak so I can understand you! Can't believe Scrunch is ready for a real potty! Yeah you! Less diapers = more hair bows!

Blog Archive