Monday, March 9, 2009

Good Stuff

What are you in the mood for?

My mommy friends should read this. Then get a hobby.

My infertile/having a hard time with the fact that everyone except YOU is pregnant friends read this. And read the last paragraph. Read it over and over. Like I have for the last four days.

If you're feeling a little overwhelmed by all that you have/haven't done, check out this. And the comments.

If you're in the mood for a real life paper and print selection try The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I loved this book! Words that describe it were "such a cute story". "Great read". "Feel good book of the week". Try it. You'll like it.

Now I'm going to go read Goodnight Moon for like the ten thousandth time, then see if I can decipher this.

2 comments:

Goose said...

i needed that. thank you

mom said...

Just read the "Potatoe Peel Pie" for book club last week, had a rousing conversation about it! Loved the book and I was surprised I enjoyed the "letter" format, I don't usually like that. Wish yo could be in our book club, I bet you would enjoy it.

Blog Archive