Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quarterly Report

We will be a quarter of the way through the year tonight (give or take) and I have completed ONE New Year's Resolution. Yup. ONE.

Betcha' can't guess which one.

If you would like to hear me discuss New Year's, thoughts on life, goals, etc, etc AND you have twelve minutes to waste, today is your lucky day!

Half as long as an episode of The Office on Hulu and only one-sixteenth as funny. Maybe not even funny at all, but you get a glimpse into what I'm thinking when I talk to myself. That's gotta be kind of funny. Maybe.

***Disclaimer*** The video which you are about to see is a little reminiscent of the Blair Witch Project. Meaning that my web cam had obvious difficulty tracking fast movement say like turning my head or even blinking. And I majored in Nursing not Communications. Be nice.

4 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

I don't know what style of knitting I do. Would you teach me please? Amazingly enough the knitting and hair goal were the most ineresting. I confess I did fast forward until you started to list your goals. My main goal this year has been to breath and be calm. Some days go better than others.

Goose said...

you=weird

Anonymous said...

I laughed when the topic of language came up. From the sounds of it, you are doing a lot better then me at keeping new year resolutions. I can't even remember most of mine:)

Marti said...

No, not the blue bra!!

Blog Archive