Thursday, March 27, 2008

And You Thought I Forgot

Little Miss was two month's old yesterday and we partied so hard it was too late for me to post a picture. O.K., so I don't know if having our home teachers over is considered a party, but we had a good time anyway. We love to have them come over and when they do they stay awhile. In fact, yesterday before they arrived they told us that they decided they would try and keep the visit to 45 min. I thought they were right on target until I realized how late it was. I think most people would be put off by a 3 hour home teaching lesson, but not us. To be honest, I can't remember the last time we actually had a lesson. Don't get me wrong we talk about the church and our testimonies and have even been given blessings by them, but we mostly just talk about anything. And I mean anything. It should be weird, but it's not because they are like part of the family. We love them and would be so sad if they were ever released. Probably not a lot would change though, because I think they'd still stop by. Yesterday we joked that if we moved to Israel they would YouTube a visit for us. Then it would stay 45 min, because we could DVR through it.

So anyway, back to The Miss... she is two months old now. A few fun facts about her at this stage...

She is growing into her nickname of Monkey. What a cute little ooh ohh face that is!


She is a great sleeper! Down at eight and we don't see her again until at least 5.


She thinks she can fly.


She doesn't want to miss a thing so she holds her head up to see everything.


She loves music and loves to dance. I've considered taking up Diet Coke like the other women in my family, but with her I'd need something more along the lines of Redbull. I don't have enough energy to dance to ALL of the iTunes. This is her why have we stopped dancing look. And that's not a rash, it's lip gloss on her cheek.

3 comments:

Danasty said...

This baby is just too cute! I love how these blogs give us a glimpse into each others lives almost every day!---and yes I had heard Missy's engaged, what are your thoughts on that?

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Congrats! John and DeAnne are going to have a very empty nest.

Holly said...

Wow, can't believe its been 2 months:)

Blog Archive