Friday, March 21, 2008

A New Do for a New Gig

I change my hair only slightly more often than I change jobs. But I think I'll be sticking with my current position for the long term. It has a very good retirement plan- I take care of her for the first eighteen years of her life and she takes care of me for the last eighteen of mine. Not bad huh? Anyway, I decided to ditch the hair color since it is too much maintenance and go for something easy and well..slightly more boring.

So my new inspiration... Katie Holmes. She's a cute mama. My fringe is not as thick or hair as dark, but well, it's only the idea you take to the stylist. It's not like it comes out looking like the picture anyway.

She has to be nuts for being married to her current husband, Mr. Cruise. He's completely off his rocker. But I will always have a special place in my heart for Maverick.

But today is cleaning day, so I must go find the Top Gun sound track and scrub something!

No comments:

Blog Archive