Saturday, March 22, 2008

SomeBunny's Ready for Spring

It was 75 degrees today! SWEET! So we went outside to play. Little Miss is not too sure about how bright the sun is or wearing hats, but she gets used to it.


I've gotten over the fact that I'm going to spoil this child.



Notice Papa's new haircut. Yay! I love the military look.


The idea of being outside is growing on her, cant you see it?


Must have done something right because we wore her out. I see them everyday but I still want to pinch her cheeks when I see these pictures. The only thing that stops me is that it would wake her up.

2 comments:

Byran and Diana said...

I did love the weather today. I do love living in California. Little Miss is looking so cute in her spring clothes.

Holly said...

Oh my gosh...she's gotten so big. I can't wait to see her @ church...you better be there!

Blog Archive