Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oh Crap I'm Gonna Be Late!

I am linked over at Change of Shift. If you are here due to that link welcome. This is my personal blog where I occasionally talk about what I do for my day job. As I am currently working per-diem and only on the occasional basis (due to the cuteness of the little person referred to as Little Miss pasted all over my blog) the nursing posts are not as frequent as they used to be. And due to the failure of e-mail and some flakiness on my part, I did not type up a formal article. Sorry about that. I will provide a list of my nursing post links here for your convenience. I will add that if I have to work and not be independently wealthy, then nursing is the job for me. Check back in the next few days if you're bored and I will tell you why home health nursing rocks and why it is not for tired, burnt out, 'old' nurses as some of the stereotypes occasionally make it out to be.

No comments:

Blog Archive