Got tagged but I can't link to who because their blog is private. Too bad too, because she's a funny chick.
Anyway, the name of the game is fourth picture in fourth folder.
I don't even know. You should probably ask my Husband. Ebay goods maybe? What can I say, he's an engineer.
Now I'll never be tagged again. Too bad too because Alisa had impeccable timing. I don't have time to write anything interesting. I got my sewing machine out and I'm covered with little bits of white fabric. I hacked into my wedding dress this morning. Don't worry you'll hear about this one.
I tag anyone who thinks it is annoying to have to go to Wal-mart at 8 am for sewing machine needles. Actually I tag anyone who thinks it is annoying to have to go to Wal-mart for anything. I was desperate. I can't stand that place. You may or may not hear about that one, depending on how my little project goes.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)