Say it with a drawl. It sounds better.
Sometimes you have a mental picture of how things will work once you make them. Sometimes it comes out just how you planned, and other times not so much. In this case, not so bad.
Paper crafting is growing on me. I am by no means a scrapbook-er, but I now own a circle cutter and I dulled my paring knife scoring a hundred paper circles.
All this stuff is for a party for Scrunch. If you don't know what we're celebrating then I guess you weren't invited. Just kidding. It means I probably don't have your current address (the last batch went out today), and you should send it to me so you can come see this stuff in person. Way cuter in person.
Families are Forever Banner
Initials booklet to write cute messages and notes in.
Paper globes for the tables.
And party favors. Cuz it isn't a party without favors.
For pictures. Obviously. (This one WAY cuter in person.) But now you know my child's first name. Don't tell any weirdos on the internet. I'm teaching her not to talk to strangers just in case.
Speaking of Scrunch, what was she doing while mommy was getting paper cuts and paint all over her hands and the dining table? Don't worry. She was just fine.
And gum paste flowers. How could I forget the gumpaste? My palms are pink from making flowers for cupcakes because Micheal's is less than two blocks away, and I can. Seriously. If I had to, I could walk to Micheal's. I just don't know how I would get all my stuff home.
Now you want to come don't cha?
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)