I have no idea. And all the on-line turkey jokes are even more lame.
What do you get when you cross 4 lbs., yes pounds of powdered sugar, a pound of butter, and some vanilla? Oh, and milk.
Yes boatload of blue frosting. That's turquoise blue, not baby blue. There is a difference. But that has been discussed already once today.
I don't know if we're going to have enough food, but we have enough frosting.
Bring a spoon. I'll let you lick the bowl.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)