Husband had a one and only chance to do away with Ani, the damn dumb dog. One shot, and one shot only, and he blew it.
Last night he woke up hot and opened the sliding door without checking that the screen was shut. It wasn't, and this morning we woke up to Ani barking. Not totally unusual, except that it sounded like it was coming from outside. I panicked, jumped over the porch (which is what she must have done) and was frantically calling for her. Luckily I was wearing pajamas because I didn't stop to check before high tailing over the wall which divides us from the rest of the world. While I'm out there looking for my dumb lost dog, Husband comes to get me. She was on the front porch- barking to be let in.
Guess she's not that dumb after all.
Even though he started out the morning feeling bad because he might have lost my dog, now he's more disappointed that he couldn't lose her if he wanted to.
Hah-ha. (Insert best Nelson Muntz imitation here.)
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)