That's the problem.
No wonder I hate the snow. If I actually had to use these for something, I'd be up a creek. How do you lose every mate of every pair of gloves you own? Ridiculous. I do not have time for this.
We searched the laundry.
Ah! They aren't here.
Here! Take my sock instead.
They're no help. Good for nothin' hound dogs. Shouldn't they be able to smell mildewy gloves?
In other news... if you haven't already, you're doing it the hard way, but you should get out and vote.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)