Things gave way all right.
All domesticity had to give way this weekend in order for me to get this far. Does that look like the back and right side of a sweater? Yes. I believe it does.
The house, the laundry, even blogging (gasp), shamefully even the cat box was ditched for "just one more row." I did put it down for few hours while we went to a special fireside on adoption. Totally worthwhile, but I sent my husband daggers when he invited Holly and Brad in afterwards for root beer floats. He didn't get the hint when I gasped, and they were subjected to my house. We've been living on leftovers and root beer floats for three days. The pangs of domestic neglect got me out of bed early this morning and in my guilt I did the dishes and grocery shopping by 7 am. I even thought about exercising, but decided against it. I am going to have some killer muscles in my wrists and thumbs. Don't mind the root beer butt, my hands are ripped.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)