It's a day for the history books.
We're official. We went before the judge and he gave us his much needed and long awaited autograph. There were no fireworks, not even a slamming of the gavel. Just a sign here and a congratulations, but you'd have thought I lost fifty pounds. The weight literally lifted off my shoulders. She's ours now. Halle-fricken-llujah!
We have a self portrait in front of the courthouse, but it is even worse than these beauties taken just chillin' on the floor.
I was going to tell another part of our story, but I'm tired. It'll come. I promise. We still have twenty days left in the month.
I've stayed up all week either working on the blasted sweater or for wedding festivities. I literally sewed on the buttons in the parking lot in time for our photo shoot.
Mrs. Darcy Sweater- Ravelry
Cast on October 31. Finished November 10.
Knit with Berroco Ultra Alpaca color 6297 on size 10 circulars.
Buttons came from stash.
It was a good day for family pictures- seeing as we all have the same last name now.
It is time for a nap. Someone tell Scrunch. Ready, set, go-to-sleep. Damn. It didn't work. But I'm still too tired to tell stories.
Wedding pictures will come soon. I promise those, too.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)