Excuse me? The question took me totally off guard, in a recent recommend interview with the Stake President. He didn't ask me if/how I would vote on Prop 8. He asked me the basic questions and then this.
The answer was obvious.
But those answers aren't always as obvious.
So again, I ask.
How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
When he could ask me anything, he asked me this. And I knew I would have no problem holding my arm to the square in support of this man.
Yeah, I'm going all churchy on you. Nobody wanted to talk about the new James Bond movie.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)