Just goes to show you, God loves all his children. Even his sinner Red ones.
Husband? He doesn't even want to talk about it.
I'm just relieved I don't have to name my future son Bronco Max Collie Unga Pita T. With initials that say B.M. C.U.P., that would have been sad. No matter how you look at it the kid was going to be a nerd anyway, but to curse him with potty initials would have made him the butt of every elementary school joke. And his mother's. He he.
Another lesson learned... there are hidden blessings in all life's challenges.
I'm also thankful we didn't shell out the entire car payment(s) on Fiesta Bowl game tickets. How ticked would I be right now?
Come on, honey. We've got to laugh or you're gonna cry.
He's taking this one hard.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)