Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time (and money) is of the essence.

A couple of weeks ago when the time fell back and we gained an extra hour, I did nothing with it hoping to save it for a day when I could use it. Today I'm hoping to cash in my extra hour to get something done.

Don't you wish time worked like that?

Oh, and I will pay you a million dollars if you will make it so that my laundry is done permanently. In fact, if I had a million dollars I'd give it to you just for getting my current laundry done right now. I don't.

Don't you wish money worked like that too?

3 comments:

Holly said...

I loathe laundry...wouldn't even do it for a million...that's how much I loathe it!!

Anonymous said...

I would do your laundry, even the diapers, only if you had the million to give me so I could go to any vet school I wanted. I guess you are stuck with your laundry and I am stuck struggling trying to get into a cheap vet school, if there such a thing.

northslopegang said...

I'd do your laundry but you'd have to mail it to me. I don't do ironing. If I had a million dollars I'd buy a new outfit everyday and forget the laundry.

Blog Archive