I've wanted a nap since the minute I woke up this morning. And I wasn't alone. Scrunch went right back to bed after chowing down. Peace out, my child! But, I really couldn't justify a nap first thing Friday morning. Yeah, yeah. Since when do I need a justification?
The next best thing has been lazying around in my scrubs and cruising the Internet. It's almost been productive.
Favors for a party have been planned.
Christmas for Gramps decided upon. I so wanted to do this, but when the first line said cast on 227 stitches I said, "Peace out!" for the second time this morning. Maybe next year.
Peace out is my new phrase of the week.
Planned cheap-0 menus into the middle of next year.
Ordered the pattern for Scrunch's Thanksgiving outfit.
And told myself that if I'm a very VERY good girl and get all my Christmas projects done, I will cast this on Jan 1 just for me.
I thought about ordering my groceries on-line, but delivery isn't available until next Thurs. Drats! It looks like I'm going to have to change out of these scrubs after all and drag myself to the grocery store.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)