"You have a very clean mouth."
It's not "your legs are rockin' in that skirt" or "your shoes are hot!" or "have you been working out?" (The answer would still be no, but it's still nice to ask.)
But coming from my hygienist, I will take it. A compliment is a compliment after all.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)