1. This bites.
2. Shouldn't Scrunch's daily habit of dumping out the dogs bowl of water and me wiping it up count as mopping?
3. Is Holly working today? I want to call and bug her.
4. What day is it anyway? I only know when I go to work.
5. I bet the maracas I bought at Target yesterday were painted with lead paint.
6. Why are the dollar toys her favorite toys? I mean cool, but I've spent some dough already on Christmas. I should take it all back and go to the Dollar Tree.
7. We should have pizza again tonight for dinner.
8. Nope. Sushi.
9. Is is time for dinner?
10. I've got to remember to blog this.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- Give Thanks
- Sew cute!
- Hello my new best friend!
- Uh oh!
- Does God care about football?
- Some things I thought about while I cleaned the ho...
- Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
- Well I'll be!
- Time (and money) is of the essence.
- Neener! Neener! Neener!
- How has the Lord blessed your life lately?
- Details People! I need details!
- A new level of productivity.
- Learn to keep yer yap shut!
- The Greatest Compliment Ever Paid
- My kid is going to be in a Gap commercial!
- Better than Christmas
- Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from a...
- My sisters are in town.
- Still Proud to be an American
- One of these things is not like the other...
- When there is a will, there is a way.
- Me and My Big Ideas
- ▼ November (27)