There is a certain name on a tag in the back of I'd guess at least 85% of my clothes. I love it. Always have. Their pants fit me, and their t-shirts are cheap. So when I heard about their casting call, of course I'm going to sign my kid up. Can you say "free trip and a gift card"? I feel a little weird/guilty about pimping my kid out so if you'd do it too, I'd feel a lot better.
I thought it was a good idea. Little Miss on the other hand is not so sure. Lately she wants nothing to do with the camera unless I let her hold it. The concept of brand loyalty and F-R-E-E stuff doesn't mean much at this age. Maybe it's better that way.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)