At last night's shower (which had some of the best turn out for an activity in that ward mind you) I talked to some people who said, "Oh, I love reading your blog!" The people who hate it or me seldom say anything. :)
Um, excuse me? What was that? My blog. You're sure it was mine? And then they quote something and I say, "Yeah, that sounds like me." But don't judge by the blog. Then I remember that I've been rubbing on my special lotion and taking my pills, so I haven't sounded so snarky and down-right bitchy lately. Good thing for that. And I'm even PMS-ing right now and you didn't even know. But I'm not in their ward anymore so it's not like they could tell on me to anyone anyway.
The other thing that came up was "how do you blog every day?" First off, I don't. Sometimes I write multiple posts at a time and then publish them when I need them. Secret's out. Don't tell.
I was going to let you think I was Super Mommy but have since decided to cut down on bold-faced-outright lies. So I will let you in on another little secret. It's the same way I get my knitting done, and the occasional cooking. I let Little Miss think she's helping. She has her own keyboard and I know we are done when she launches it off the edge of the ottoman.
Tuesday I really had to get something done and Little Miss was in a mood where she only wanted to be held. Usually I oblige, but I really, really needed to get this done. And she LOVES the bathtub so I stuck her in the tub (fully clothed) with no water and handed her her toys. She played in there for almost forty five minutes while I sat on the toilet and knit. You do what you have to and make it up as you go along. That's how I do most things (diaper cakes included). Or go on YouTube. They've got lots of good (and not so good) ideas too.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)