Oh, yes. Another tag. I'll do it because I'm not getting off my chair the rest of the day so I might as well.
7 Things to do before I die
See my bucket list.
7 Things I do now (as in like today?)
1. Knit bellbottoms
2. Sew Halloween costumes
3. Read The Chili Queen
6. Watch John bathe the dogs.
7. Go to the RS Broadcast. John is making me and they are serving dinner, so why not?
7 Things I can't do (as in like today or EVER)
1. Dive into a swimming pool
2. Sing with an audience
3. Play the accordion. Do you know anyone who can?
4. There's the whole pregnant thing which is a little annoying.
5. Hike another mile. I think my husband is trying to kill me. We went hiking (again) this morning and I can't walk. Thankfully neither can the dogs and Little Miss is exhausted. You thought I was kidding when I said I wasn't getting out of my chair.
6. Beat my husband at chess.
7. Rollerblade backwards.
7 Things that Attract me to the Opposite Sex
1. Latissimus dorsi. It's the muscle in their back. So hot!
2. An accent.
3. Patience is a virtue.
4. You gotta make me laugh. And not just haha, but seriously laugh till I can't breathe or pee my pants.
5. Goatees. The only reason Husband hasn't shaved his off a long time ago.
6. Tattoos and tongue rings. Twisted I know. How I ended up with my totally clean cut straight laced goodie goody is a mystery even to me, so I guess that is attractive too.
7. Marry a nerd. They make good husbands. Smarts and decent employment are very attractive.
7 Celebrities that I Like
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Gerard Butler (Talk about Latissimus dorsi!)
3. Bronco Mendenhall
4. Daniel Craig
5. Sally Field
6. Julia Roberts
7. Harrison Ford
7 Favorite Foods
1. Bul gogi
2. Fried chicken (But only when my dad makes it.)
3. Mashed Potatoes
6. Chow mein noodles
7. Grilled mushrooms and asparagus
7 People who need to do this.
If you're bored today you need to do this. And if you're checking my blog in the middle of a Saturday then you count as bored.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)