Gone are the days of sitting peacefully rocking my baby while I knit or read. She is mobile and this chick is on the move. Since she is napping and I want to get something painted, I'm copping out on writing anything of value and decided to do a tag. I can always come up with something to say about me, me, me.
6 Quirky things about me
1. I sat on scissors once and had to get stitches.
2. I have a list of about five movies that I watch over, and over, and over, and over and never get sick of them. The most recent is P.S. I love you. I watched it twice last week and I'm going to watch it again today.
3. I wear a size ten shoe. In Jr. High I wore an 11. Finding shoes on clearance has never been a problem. But finding cute shoes on clearance has.
4. Yesterday while ironing my shorts on the counter, I seared jelly into the butt. Husband apparently had just made himself a sandwich. I'd have been better off not ironing in the first place. I knew it!
5. I have an intellectual crush on Dr. House.
6. I like to eat pineapple with Feta cheese. It sounded good one day and it wasn't bad. Proof positive that you don't have to be pregnant to get cravings.
I am tagging the last six people on my blog list because then maybe they'll write something. Hey Grami! That means you!
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)