Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bringing out the bilungualness in me.

Is bilingualness a word? Whatever. It is now.

I used to be bilingual having lived in Mexico for six years (which tells you it was not on my mission which is what people assume). But I'm getting rusty. I do however recall that certain bilingual cartoon characters run around yelling "Ayayayayayay!" Which is what I thought all the way home, but picture it a much more tired, less enthusiastic "ay ayay!" That was my day today. My head is going to explode. Or implode. Or something. Good news is that I am going to go knit lace. Knitting lace requires strict attention and focus which means no talking. No talking is good right now because nice is not the state of words that would come out of my mouth.

You guessed it. I went to work today.

No comments:

Blog Archive