Is bilingualness a word? Whatever. It is now.
I used to be bilingual having lived in Mexico for six years (which tells you it was not on my mission which is what people assume). But I'm getting rusty. I do however recall that certain bilingual cartoon characters run around yelling "Ayayayayayay!" Which is what I thought all the way home, but picture it a much more tired, less enthusiastic "ay ayay!" That was my day today. My head is going to explode. Or implode. Or something. Good news is that I am going to go knit lace. Knitting lace requires strict attention and focus which means no talking. No talking is good right now because nice is not the state of words that would come out of my mouth.
You guessed it. I went to work today.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)